Is there anything better than Net-A-Porter? No really. I love the online luxury-shopping site so much and I simply can't get enough! I love the Look Books and the emagazine. I love the videos and the images that show how you will look in your new purchase. The site is well curated and carries, in my opinion, the best trends and brands on the planet.
When I started this post, I wanted to find some blue items to add to my fall wardrobe. Since I can really only add a few things, I wanted to find some stand out pieces, so I went to Net-A-Porter. I absolutely could not have imagined just how many things would catch my attention. In a way it's simply not fair.
I can't afford all this stuff! Ughhhh!!!
Anyhoo, here are some things that you should (if you can afford to) add to your fall line up.
All of them are all-stars, all standouts, so good luck choosing your favorite.
1. Preen Eva Metallic Cotton-Blend and Lace Skirt $1,030.00
2. YSL Agate Gold-Tone Cuff $995.00
3. Miu Miu Bow Leather Tote $1,650.00
4. Clements Ribeiro Folk Candy Printed Silk Skirt $895.00
5. Emma Cook Printed Cotton and Silk-blend Pencil Skirt $440.00
6. YSL Cabas Chyc Leather Tote $1,990.00